Recover JPEG/EXIF , GIF, TIF, BMP, JPG, PNG Photo File From Kodak Camera
Kodak cameras are most popular digital camera used by so many people all around the globe. Kodak camera supports JPEG/EXIF v2.21 DPOF, KDC RAW photo file format. When you capture photo using Kodak camera then it is saved as JPEG file format by default. JPEG compression is used in a number of image file formats. Apart from this JPEG/Exif is the most common image format used by digital cameras and other photographic image capturing device.
Have you accidentally deleted important pictures from Kodak camera or from computer hard drive? If yes, then it is also true that you must want to recover your deleted photos. There are several reasons due to which you can loose your photos from the Kodak camera memory card such as due to virus infection, pulling out the memory card while camera is writing photo, due to mishandling of camera and etc. if you want to recover deleted or lost photos then you can take help of Advanced Kodak photo recovery Tool. This software is specially made to recover deleted photos from the Kodak camera. This software supports many photo file format.
The Photo File Format Supported By This Software Are:
- First of all install Kodak photo recovery software in your computer, when installation will be completed then launch Kodak photo recovery software
- Now connect the Kodak camera memory card into computer
- Select the Memory card of Kodak camera and click on the Start button to start scanning process
- This software will provide you a list of all recoverable photos
- Therefore find out the photos which you want to recover and select it. After selecting click on the recover button to start recovering process.
- Now select the destination to save the recoverable photos
Incoming Search Terms